Auto Navigation – This auto-navigation feature moves characters in Diablo Immortal is very beneficial for players who want to go faster from one place to another, limit on-screen manipulation or want to get to the location needed to complete the mission. But first you need to enable Auto Navigation in Diablo Immortal to be able to use this feature.
Instructions to turn on the navigation feature, Diablo Immortal character automatically moves
I. How to enable Auto Navigation in Diablo Immortal
- Gamers can only enable Auto Navigation, which automatically navigates in Diablo Immortal after completing the Wortham mission.
Step 1: Log in to Diablo Immortal game on your device.
Step 2: At the main interface, click the 3-dash icon in the top right corner.
Step 3: Go to the Cogwheel Settings icon.
Step 4: In the General tab, turn On under Auto Navigation.
Like many other games, Diablo Immortal has a system to enter the redemption code from the publisher, of course we have compiled the entire GiftCode at the link below for your convenience to use.
II. How to use Auto Navigation Diablo Immortal, auto scroll
1. Automatically move the Diablo Immortal character to a specific location
– Open the World Map on the right-hand side of the game screen.
– Select the location you want to go to by tapping on it.
– Press the Auto Navigation button and your character will move to that position by itself.
– If the location you selected on the map is too far away, then your character will automatically open a portal portal and navigate to the pinned location, continuing to move without any operation from you.
2. Automatically move the Diablo Immortal character to the mission location
– Find the Mission Objectives section on the left side of your screen.
– Click on the Task you want to go to perform, complete.
– Your character starts automatically navigating or even opening portals if that location is a bit far from your current location.
Players should note that while the Diablo Immortal character moves automatically, the character will attack any monster on the way, not opening chests and picking up items. To turn off Auto Navigation in Diablo Immortal, simply tap anywhere on the screen and the automatic navigation will automatically stop.