Google Translate or Google Translate is a text translation application on a mobile platform, supporting more than 100 different languages around the world, just copy the text and wait for the translation result. Google Translate has great advantages such as offline translation, quick translation through images, conversation translation, saving translated words and phrases, data synchronization across devices, fast transcription.
1. Introducing Google Translate for Android
Google Translate for Android has a fairly fast text translation speed, the translation results will appear immediately after the user enters the text without other operations. A simple dictionary will appear at the bottom referring to a part of the speech and variations of the word each time you translate the word. There is also more detailed information about the Google Dictionary page with example sentences, images,…
Download Google Translate for Android, translate text on the phone
Google Translate for Android supports reading and listening to its translated text with good voice quality and support for many languages such as English, French, German, Haitian, Hindi, Italian, Spanish, even rare languages. This feature will help users learn native pronunciation. This application also allows phonetic text input for those who need to write down languages without a dedicated keyboard support.
Google Translate for Android is an automatic translation tool available for free on Android devices using advanced State-of-the-art technology.
Download Google translate for Android
Google Translate for Android also has the ability to translate an entire Web page into its language by entering a URL. In addition, this tool also helps users translate the entire data without having to enter text in a copy-paste style. Just click on the Translate a document link and upload your file as PDF, TXT, DOC, PPT, XLS or RTF.
2. Key Features of Google Translate for Android
– Translation tool on Android devices
– Support multiple languages
– Listen to translations with good voice quality
– Save favorite translations and sync them across devices.
– Translate entire Web pages and data
– Translation without a network connection with offline language packs.
– Two-way translation feature allows entering the native language and getting translations into the language you need.
Some images of Google Translate for Android