JR Screen Ruler is software to measure image size. It allows accurate and reliable image measurement. It also helps to measure the size of the image on the web, the layout length per 1 page. At the same time you can customize the length of the ruler, which can be measured vertically or horizontally.
1. About JR Screen Ruler
JR Screen Ruler displays a virtual ruler on the screen, allowing you to measure the length and size of your computer screen, websites, graphics, photographs or whatever. Using JR Screen Ruler is extremely simple. Before measuring a specific object, you can choose the unit of measurement you want including Pixels, Inches, Picas, and Centimeters. You can set the ruler horizontally/vertically, stretch or shorten the ruler based on your needs.
Download JR Screen Ruler supports measuring image size
By default, the ruler is displayed horizontally, so you can only take measurements horizontally. However, you can easily switch to portrait mode by flipping the ruler from the right-clicking menu or by activating the hotkey. The size of the ruler can be adjusted by moving a slider over the ruler. Since JR Screen Ruler is a portable software (use without installation), you can save JR Screen Ruler anywhere on disk or USB and directly launch it on any computer without previous installation.
2. Command Buttons in the JR Screen Ruler
– “X” button: Close the JR Screen Ruler.
– “—”button: Miniature JR Screen Ruler.
– “Size Slide Control” slider: Adjust the length of the JR Screen Ruler using the slider.
3. Options in the right-clicking menu
– Flip: Set the ruler horizontally to vertically.
– Mark Center: Accurately marks the center of the ruler. If you set the ruler to 600 pixels, a straight slash (|) will appear at 300 pixels if you activate the Mark Center option.
– Slide to Zero: Move the start point (0) of the ruler to the left side of the screen.
Pixels, Inches, Picas, Centimeters: The default unit of measurement of the JR Screen Ruler is Pixels. To use another unit of measurement, just click on the option you want.
– Close: Close the JR Screen Ruler program.