vnChart is one of the leading securities software today, using vnChart for technical analysis and securities transactions for professional securities investors mainly analyzing stock movements on HOSE (Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange) and HASTC (Stock Exchange at Hanoi). Accordingly, vnChart software will provide the entire online price list on the two exchanges, provide graphs showing the fluctuations of the stock situation, allowing to set up many groups of stocks for investors to conveniently follow.
With the strong development of science and technology, instead of investors having to go on the stock exchange and look at the dim projector price list as before, now, with only tablets and mobile phones, investors can completely install vnChart – one of the leading accounting software today to use. Besides the modern technological features of a software
Here, Software will introduce some key features of vnChart stock software for readers to refer to and choose:
1. Online features of vnChart securities software
– vnChart securities software helps investors to monitor online price lists through software installed devices (computers, phones, tablets …), saving time and costs while still being able to track the specific situation of securities.
– vnChart securities software helps users to update specific information and securities details on HOSE and HASTC – the two largest stock exchanges today.
– Help provide real-time graphs, cash flows, weights so that investors can easily analyze the loss – profit situation at the current stage to get reasonable investment policies.
– VnChart allows users to set up many different groups of stocks to be convenient to track in the clearest and most detailed way.
2. Stock filtering feature of vnChart stock software
Integrated with many different stock filtering criteria, investors can use the software to quickly filter the stocks they want, avoiding unnecessary errors.
Stock Quotes Pro is also a stock investment support software with the ability to update information continuously and accurately to support those who are intending to invest in the securities sector,
3. Technical analysis features of vnChart securities software
vnChart provides many different types of graphs, however, all types of graphs have the ability to customize parameters, according to the current stock situation, including some types of graphs and indicators such as Chart line, Parabollic SAR, Candlestick chart, Bollinger, Ichimoku, Fast/Slow Stochastic, Draw trends/Fibonacci, Moving averages, MACD,…
With those outstanding features, vnChart will be one of the leading stock analysis software that you can choose to use to help investors make the right and timely investment strategies.