Using iTools to record the screen of iPhone, iPad, iPod is one of the cool and unique ways to help users get the footage, what happens on the screen of the iOS mobile device that they are using.
Not only downloading music,
Guide to Use iTools to Screen Record iPhone, iPad, iPod
– iTunes software:
– iTools software:
– iOS device: iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch; extension cable
HOW TO DO IT
After downloading and installing iTunes, iTools users proceed to connect iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the computer.
1. Start iTools, select Toolbox (1)
2. Select Real-time Desktop mode (2)
3. Proceed to record screen, adjust recording parameters
– To record screen, users just need to tap the record icon (3)
– Set and adjust the rotation parameters in order (4) and (5) then press OK (6) to start
The screen video recording process takes place, users can choose to pause or stop to end.
With the above actions, you can completely have vivid movies recorded from the screen of your iOS device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Besides, users can also take screenshots of their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch;