Office Lens is a very useful and interesting application, with Office Lens you can convert from a photo into a text file, PFD file for printing, it is like a compact scanner for you to take photos of whiteboards, documents, receipts then save and edit digitally
Office Lens supports converting image files to text right on the iPhone, using Office Lens, you can convert any image containing text files to text text for copying, editing, for more clarity, please refer to how to
With Office Lens, you can capture a piece of text somewhere with your camera, then the app will help you convert them to Word or PDF files, convenient for document use and printing. Office Lens is a very useful Microsoft application and many features that surpass other applications of the same genre.
Office Lens for iOS lets you capture text data just by taking a picture and then displaying it on your phone screen as if you were using a scanner. This helps you store documents in the fastest way using OCR algorithms, and you can access documents with OneNote.
For Android users, download the free Office Lens app for Android for your phone at the link below
Office Lens for iOS supports capturing text on paper, writing on boards, invoices, business cards,… This is a convenient, fast and safe way to save documents, instead of the traditional way of storing paper documents. In particular, Office Lens has the ability to work as a OneNote add-on to help you save and access documents easily.
Office Lens for iOS allows you to scan business cards you use when you want to add a new contact on your phone. The advantage of this utility is that even if you tilt the angle, the camera when pointed in will still recognize the text to be processed.
Key features of Office Lens for iOS:
– Scan text documents and take pictures
– Capture text on paper, writing on boards, invoices, etc.
– Text recognition when shooting angled
– Ability to act as OneNote add-on
– With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens Trims and clears glare and shadows.
– With document mode, Office Lens trims and perfect image colors.
– Photos can be saved to OneNote, OneDrive, or your favorite cloud storage.
– Choose to convert images to Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), or PDF (.pdf) files that will be automatically saved to OneDrive.