Sangit is a plus that assists users in taking photos, recording screen videos and even recording audio. In addition, this tool also integrates a feature that allows editing images and adding effects to make paintings and videos more vivid and beautiful. The following article will guide you to add effects to photos using this software.
Snagit – Professional videography, photography and editing software on PC
How to create, add visual effects using Snagit
Step 1: Download and install the Snagit software on your computer via the link below, choose version 32 or 64 that matches the Windows system you are using to avoid installation errors (refer to the how-to guide).
Step 2: Start the Snagit software on your computer, click Open Editor.
Step 3: In the Snagit Editor window, click File => Open and select the photo you want to add effects to.
Step 4: To add effects to your photo, now select the tab Image => click Effect, there are some border templates provided by the development team, you can select them if you want to use them.
– Borde: Contour effect
-Shadow: Shadow effect, supports all 9 different shadow positions.
– Edges: Effects for single or multiple edges include 6 styles of Tom, Wave, Saw, Sharktooth, Fade and Bevel.
– Capture Info: Add some information to the photo such as app name, version of the application, capture time, operating system, etc.
-Perspective: The effect distorts the image, as if you would look at it from a completely different angle.
– Page Curl: The effect of warping the angle of the photograph. Can warp any of the four corners..
– Filters: Add filters like Soften, Sharpen, Opacity, Monochrome, Grayscale, and Invert Colors to your photos.
– Color Adjustment: Correct light, dark or contrasting colors and tones in the photo. There are 5 options including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation and Gamma.
– Color Replacement: Replace one color with another.
– Spotlight & Magnify: Zoom in on a selected area, making them stand out more.
-Watermark: Allows you to add logos, information, or copyright labels.
Step 5: Below is a photo that has been used by Taimienphi using the Watermark effect to add a logo, click Fire => select Save or Save As to save the photo you created the effect with Snagit.
This way you can easily edit, create more photo effects without having to use another software. In addition to adding effects, Snagit software also has a lot of tools to assist users in editing videos, converting video formats or sharing them to other software, and especially creating videos from existing images, the steps to create videos from photos with Snagit are also very simple.