If the computer or laptop cannot boot, then what will you do? Most users will immediately take it to the repair shop and leave it to the technical staff. But dear friends, there are many basic errors that prevent you from booting your computer that you can fix yourself. Those are the errors that we will share with you in this article.
What do you do when your computer refuses to boot?
- How to minimize the icon on the status bar Taskbar Win 7, XP allows you to create your workspace wider, Taskbar becomes neater and more airy. Please refer to the content below to learn how to minimize the icon in the status bar. 30
- Live stream guide, live stream Android phone screen to 44
- Many users complain about the state in which Microsoft Windows Defender always requires scanning on Windows 10 Anniversary, and this bug makes them always bothered by Windows Defender notifications. This is an error caused by Windows default settings, but 36
- How to increase file download speed of IDM Vietnamese version 30
- … 39
- Update 11-digit contacts to 10-digit using Mocha 62
- Rockstar Games made the announcement early last week, though fans may not have noticed this announcement. The PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2 is officially released on Steam this weekend, a month after the game‘s official launch. 40
- … 42